Friday, August 6, 2010

Well, I'm great at this...

As you can tell, I don't get on here much anymore. I forgot about it. Whoops!

I made this the other night. It was super easy and YUMMY! (I think the yummy part is what matters most!)

Italian Spinach and Chicken

2 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized pieces
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp chopped shallots ( i used green onions)
1 can of diced tomatoes (I had to improvise on this one, because when i went to look for the diced tomatoes I couldn't find them. the worst part is I found it yesterday!)
3/4 Cup or Shredded parmesan cheese
frozen spinach, thawed
1 cup of shredded mozz cheese
2 cups of cooked rice
1 tbsp of olive oil

In a large skiller cook chicken, garlic, and shallots in 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.

Stir in tomatoes, parm cheese. Simmer, COVERED, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Add spinach and simmer, still stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.

Sprinkl with mozz cheese if desired.

Serve over rice.

YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment